Circle K update?

  • Jann Perry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2005
      any idea of when the new Circle K will be started/completed? Will it
      be in the same location? Thanks,

      Jann Perry
    • Caprice Carr
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2005
        the only info I have is what was in the paper 6-8
        weeks ago-supposed to start in July and I heard that
        the lot next to Circle K was bought for the expansion.
        Wish I knew more.

        --- Jann Perry <jannarama@...> wrote:

        > any idea of when the new Circle K will be
        > started/completed? Will it
        > be in the same location? Thanks,
        >
        > Jann Perry

        Yahoo! Sports
        http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
      • Jann Perry
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 22, 2005
          Well, I wish they would hurry!!!  I miss my morning coffee! :)  I remember reading in December about it being opened back in April...but I don't remember what YEAR they mentioned!!  LOL!

          Thanks for the info!

          --
          C-ya,
          Jann