Good Afternoon

  • Gerri
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
      I was wondering if and when they are going to repave Arizona street in
      lower Huachuca City. There are big pot holes and needs in repairs and
      Its really bad and is very bad for the tires!

      Business Owner
      Gerri's Attic
      Gerri Fawcette
    • Gene E McCullough
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
        --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "Gerri"
        <teddybearwitasmile@...> wrote:

        > I was wondering if and when they are going to repave Arizona street
        in
        > lower Huachuca City. There are big pot holes and needs in repairs
        and
        > Its really bad and is very bad for the tires!
        >
        > Business Owner
        > Gerri's Attic
        > Gerri Fawcette

        ----Thanks for the interest Gerri. Arizona street is not a city
        street, it is a private street and any repairs are the responsibility
        of the owner/owner's.

        Best Wishes Gene McCullough.