Bike path needs repaired!

  • Charlene
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 11:25 AM
      I use the Bike path often to go from lower HC to the Senior Center.
      The Bike path desperately needs to be cleaned and repaired. There is
      mud and dips caused from the rain and from the big trucks that were
      around when the apartments were being built. At the top of the path
      the barriers are far enough apart for a Mac Truck to come through. I
      know the children will be starting school soon and it needs to be
      repaired quickly.

      Thanks for letting me vent,
      Charlene Wall