Dear HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com,

  • Charlene
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
      I use a good spam filter, and you probably do the same.
      I have whitelisted you and that means that I will receive all the emails you send to me.
      I would appreciate it if you would whitelist my email address: cswall@... in your spam filter.

      If you don't have a spam filter, I can recommend SPAMfighter. It is a highly effective free spam filter for Outlook and Outlook Express.

      You can get the free SPAMfighter here:
      http://www.spamfighter.com/Pro

      I hope that you will whitelist me, so we can continue to communicate safely via email in the future.

      Best regards

      Charlene
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
        Hello Charlene,
            who was your email to specifically?

        Dave Parks

        P.S. I'll be taking a look at spamfighter...I love FREE, especially  I get a personal
        review of the program from other users like you.

        Dave

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
          Dave,
          Am sorry, did not mean for that email to go to groups. The thing just
          popped up to send to the people in my address book and did not think
          about all the groups I belonged to.
          Again am sorry for any problems I might have caused any one.
          Later,
          Charlene