Re: Keep me updated

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
      Gene McCullough, I replied to your comments concerning maintenance that
      needs to be done on East Hunt Ranch Road in front of George Nerhan's
      property, but you haven't replied.

      As you said in your correspondence, I DO NOT live in Huachuca City town
      limits and the mayor may not reply because of that, but the issue of
      George Nerhan - not Mayor Nerhan - maintaining the easement is not a
      city issue. George - the private citizen and neighbor - needs to keep
      his easement from flooding so we who DO NOT live in Huachuca City town
      limits can get to our county properties without destroying our vehicles.

      Collectively there has been thousands of PRIVATE dollars spent to
      maintain East Hunt Ranch Road, beyond George Nerhan's property, as well
      as Lanham Blue and Hunt Ranch Trail. All that is being asked is that
      George to be a good neighbor and maintain his easement.

      Respectfully,
      David Parks
    • gemjlm2@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
        Ok Dave, I guess I didn't recieve your reply-send it to me again.

        Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.