Re: Water issue

  • whetstonearizona
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2008
      I don't know if anyone ever answered your question, but yes, a
      Canadian company, Algonquin, bought out Bella Vista (Sierra Vistas
      major water company) and took over operation of a large number of
      other, smaller companies. Huachuca City itself is not one of their
      customers, as the city has its own municipal water system.

      --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "golden_ferguson"