Re: Keep me updated

  • Gene E McCullough
    Message 1 of 5 , May 18 11:08 PM
      Nerhan is up for re-election in 2009. No one has shown any interest.
      Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.

      --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "judgethomson" <don@...> wrote:

      > Glad to see your keeping this updated. Question? Is this an election
      > year for Mayor? If so when and has anyone shown an interest. It
      would
      > be nice for someone to step up to the pump and begin doing the right
      > thing. I get to see the Sierra Vista Herald on the Web Site and
      > Huachuca City has been quiet. Hope all works out
      > Judge
      > Iraq

    • Charlene
      Message 2 of 5 , May 23 2:21 PM
        Someone new should step up and run.

        --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "judgethomson" <don@...> wrote:

        > Glad to see your keeping this updated. Question? Is this an election
        > year for Mayor? If so when and has anyone shown an interest. It would
        > be nice for someone to step up to the pump and begin doing the right
        > thing. I get to see the Sierra Vista Herald on the Web Site and
        > Huachuca City has been quiet. Hope all works out
        > Judge
        > Iraq

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
          Gene McCullough, I replied to your comments concerning maintenance that
          needs to be done on East Hunt Ranch Road in front of George Nerhan's
          property, but you haven't replied.

          As you said in your correspondence, I DO NOT live in Huachuca City town
          limits and the mayor may not reply because of that, but the issue of
          George Nerhan - not Mayor Nerhan - maintaining the easement is not a
          city issue. George - the private citizen and neighbor - needs to keep
          his easement from flooding so we who DO NOT live in Huachuca City town
          limits can get to our county properties without destroying our vehicles.

          Collectively there has been thousands of PRIVATE dollars spent to
          maintain East Hunt Ranch Road, beyond George Nerhan's property, as well
          as Lanham Blue and Hunt Ranch Trail. All that is being asked is that
          George to be a good neighbor and maintain his easement.

          Respectfully,
          David Parks
        • gemjlm2@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
            Ok Dave, I guess I didn't recieve your reply-send it to me again.