Keep me updated

  • judgethomson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2008
      Glad to see your keeping this updated. Question? Is this an election
      year for Mayor? If so when and has anyone shown an interest. It would
      be nice for someone to step up to the pump and begin doing the right
      thing. I get to see the Sierra Vista Herald on the Web Site and
      Huachuca City has been quiet. Hope all works out
      Judge
      Iraq
    • Gene E McCullough
      Message 2 of 5 , May 18, 2008
        Nerhan is up for re-election in 2009. No one has shown any interest.
        Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.

        --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "judgethomson" <don@...> wrote:

        > Glad to see your keeping this updated. Question? Is this an election
        > year for Mayor? If so when and has anyone shown an interest. It
        would
        > be nice for someone to step up to the pump and begin doing the right
        > thing. I get to see the Sierra Vista Herald on the Web Site and
        > Huachuca City has been quiet. Hope all works out
        > Judge
        > Iraq

      • Charlene
        Message 3 of 5 , May 23, 2008
          Someone new should step up and run.

          --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "judgethomson" <don@...> wrote:

          > Glad to see your keeping this updated. Question? Is this an election
          > year for Mayor? If so when and has anyone shown an interest. It would
          > be nice for someone to step up to the pump and begin doing the right
          > thing. I get to see the Sierra Vista Herald on the Web Site and
          > Huachuca City has been quiet. Hope all works out
          > Judge
          > Iraq

        • Dave
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
            Gene McCullough, I replied to your comments concerning maintenance that
            needs to be done on East Hunt Ranch Road in front of George Nerhan's
            property, but you haven't replied.

            As you said in your correspondence, I DO NOT live in Huachuca City town
            limits and the mayor may not reply because of that, but the issue of
            George Nerhan - not Mayor Nerhan - maintaining the easement is not a
            city issue. George - the private citizen and neighbor - needs to keep
            his easement from flooding so we who DO NOT live in Huachuca City town
            limits can get to our county properties without destroying our vehicles.

            Collectively there has been thousands of PRIVATE dollars spent to
            maintain East Hunt Ranch Road, beyond George Nerhan's property, as well
            as Lanham Blue and Hunt Ranch Trail. All that is being asked is that
            George to be a good neighbor and maintain his easement.

            Respectfully,
            David Parks
          • gemjlm2@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
              Ok Dave, I guess I didn't recieve your reply-send it to me again.