Re: The Official Huachuca City Website has a new webmaster

  • Gene E McCullough
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2007
      Better Data, but still only an estimate:

      1. 894 registered voters.(Last election data)
      2. 1,353 adults over the age of 18 yrs elgible to register to vote.
      (2,000 Census data)
      3. It's hard to say why they do not vote-a guess would be lack of
      interest or the election was not very well announced.

      Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.

      --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "Gene E McCullough"
      <gemjlm2@...> wrote:

      > This is probably the best source of the info you want:
      > http://www.co.cochise.az.us/ccwebsite/Default.asp
      >
      > Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.
      >
      > --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dave_parks@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Gene,
      > > I must have been reading "late" breaking news...lol
      > >
      > > Now that I have your attention, how many registered voters are
      > there in H.C? How many citizens are eligible to vote but aren't
      > registered? What makes me ask is the low numbers in the last
      > election.
      > >
      > > Dave

      Website