Re: The Official Huachuca City Website has a new webmaster

  • d_parks2001
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 16, 2007
      I tried www.HuachucaCity.org and nothing came up. Am I missing
      something?

      Dave
    • Gene E McCullough
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 16, 2007
        It's off the air for the moment, we lost our Webmaster.

        Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.

        --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "d_parks2001" <d_parks2001@...>
        wrote:

        > I tried www.HuachucaCity.org and nothing came up. Am I missing
        > something?
        >
        > Dave

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 16, 2007
          Gene,
              I must have been reading "late" breaking news...lol

          Now that I have your attention, how many registered voters are there in H.C?  How many citizens are eligible to vote but aren't registered?  What makes me ask is the low numbers in the last election.

          Dave

          wrote:

          > I tried www.HuachucaCity. org and nothing came up. Am I missing
          > something?
          >
          > Dave

        • Gene E McCullough
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 30, 2007
            This is probably the best source of the info you want:
            http://www.co.cochise.az.us/ccwebsite/Default.asp

            --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dave_parks@...> wrote:

            > Gene,
            > I must have been reading "late" breaking news...lol
            >
            > Now that I have your attention, how many registered voters are
            there in H.C? How many citizens are eligible to vote but aren't
            registered? What makes me ask is the low numbers in the last
            election.

            > Dave

          • Gene E McCullough
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 31, 2007
              Better Data, but still only an estimate:

              1. 894 registered voters.(Last election data)
              2. 1,353 adults over the age of 18 yrs elgible to register to vote.
              (2,000 Census data)
              3. It's hard to say why they do not vote-a guess would be lack of
              interest or the election was not very well announced.

              Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.

              --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "Gene E McCullough"