Looking for info.

  • ne_hough
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
      I was stationed in Ft Huachuca in 2004. there was an old salvage yard
      in the heart of your town, and I was wondering if you knew how I might
      be able to get hold of the person/s that own or run it? (if its even
      still there.)
      I restore old vehicles and he had some of the best. I am trying to get
      hold of the person/s to see if I can buy a few vehicles.
      Thanks,
      Nevin H.
    • Gene E McCullough
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
        Look in the Files section on the left side of this page. Click on
        files and then Huachuca City Businesses and the first entry is Fort
        Auto and that is what you are looking for; Milo & Sue Parizak(I am not
        sure of the spelling) are the owner's.

        Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.

        --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "ne_hough" <ne_hough@...> wrote:

        > I was stationed in Ft Huachuca in 2004. there was an old salvage
        yard
        > in the heart of your town, and I was wondering if you knew how I
        might
        > be able to get hold of the person/s that own or run it? (if its even
        > still there.)
        > I restore old vehicles and he had some of the best. I am trying to
        get
        > hold of the person/s to see if I can buy a few vehicles.
        > Thanks,
        > Nevin H.

      • radman134
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
          --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "ne_hough" <ne_hough@...> wrote:

          > I was stationed in Ft Huachuca in 2004. there was an old salvage
          yard
          > in the heart of your town, and I was wondering if you knew how I
          might
          > be able to get hold of the person/s that own or run it? (if its even
          > still there.)
          > I restore old vehicles and he had some of the best. I am trying to
          get
          > hold of the person/s to see if I can buy a few vehicles.
          > Thanks,
          > Nevin H.

          The business is called Fort Auto Parts & Wrecker Service. Phone
          number is 520-456-9082. Don't know who owns it or hours of operation,
          but I do see people over there during normal working hours most
          weekdays. Nancy D.
        • Dave
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007

            It's still here and operating.  The owner, to the best of my knowledge
            is George Nerhan, the mayor.  The number to city hall is:  (520) 456-1354

            Dave Parks