Re: [HuachucaCityAz] HC Bus

  • KC Cooper
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2007
      Below is the current HC bus schedule--you can also
      pick one up at the Library or at Town Hall:

      Day Depart HC Destination Depart SV
      M 8:30 am Food City 10:00 am
      M 12:00 pm Big Lots 1:30 pm
      T 8:30 am Wal-Mart 10:00 am
      T 12:00 pm Ross 1:30 pm
      W 8:30 am Fry's 10:00 am
      W 12:00 pm Target 1:30 pm
      Th 8:30 am Your Choice 10:00 am
      Th 12:00 pm Your Choice 1:30 pm
      F 8:30 am Safeway 10:00 am
      F 12:00 pm K-Mart 1:30 pm

      If needed special times for pick-up can be arranged by
      calling Town Hall at 456-1354. I have been told the
      bus does not run enough to make the time worthwhile so
      if you need it at other times than listed you are
      encouraged to request it. It is FREE!

      KC Cooper
      Huachuca City Library
      520-456-1063

      --- heidi_noperi <heidi_noperi@...> wrote:

      > Do we have a bus schedule for our city bus? Where
      > does it stop, where
      > is it going, how often, what time? Is it for
      > everybody, or just
      > handicapped? Sometimes I see the little bus going
      > by our house, but
      > not every day.
      > Thank you
      > Heidi Noperi