HC Bus

  • heidi_noperi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2007
      Do we have a bus schedule for our city bus? Where does it stop, where
      is it going, how often, what time? Is it for everybody, or just
      handicapped? Sometimes I see the little bus going by our house, but
      not every day.
      Thank you
      Heidi Noperi
    • KC Cooper
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2007
        Below is the current HC bus schedule--you can also
        pick one up at the Library or at Town Hall:

        Day Depart HC Destination Depart SV
        M 8:30 am Food City 10:00 am
        M 12:00 pm Big Lots 1:30 pm
        T 8:30 am Wal-Mart 10:00 am
        T 12:00 pm Ross 1:30 pm
        W 8:30 am Fry's 10:00 am
        W 12:00 pm Target 1:30 pm
        Th 8:30 am Your Choice 10:00 am
        Th 12:00 pm Your Choice 1:30 pm
        F 8:30 am Safeway 10:00 am
        F 12:00 pm K-Mart 1:30 pm

        If needed special times for pick-up can be arranged by
        calling Town Hall at 456-1354. I have been told the
        bus does not run enough to make the time worthwhile so
        if you need it at other times than listed you are
        encouraged to request it. It is FREE!

        KC Cooper
        Huachuca City Library
        520-456-1063

        --- heidi_noperi <heidi_noperi@...> wrote:

        > Do we have a bus schedule for our city bus? Where
        > does it stop, where
        > is it going, how often, what time? Is it for
        > everybody, or just
        > handicapped? Sometimes I see the little bus going
        > by our house, but
        > not every day.
        > Thank you
        > Heidi Noperi