Re: 13 Mar 2007-Election Results

  • Gene E McCullough
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 15, 2007
      Your correct, my first msg was incorrect. Check my correction msg-I
      used the basic website for Elections and it pulled right up. All you
      need to do is go to the right side of the page and click on Election
      Results for 13 Mar 2007.

      Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.

      --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "Charlene" <cswall@...> wrote:

      > Gene,
      >
      > When I click on the link you gave it says page can not be found.
      What
      > am I doing wrong?
      >
      > Later,
      > Charlene

    • Charlene
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 16, 2007
        Is that all the people within the city limits that took the time to
        vote?

        Charlene Wall
        cswall@...
        Moving On To New Goals
        charlene@...
        CochiseAbility
      • Gene E McCullough
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 16, 2007
          Yes, only 132 voted. Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.