Louise Wolverton-Obit

  • Gene E McCullough
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14 8:02 PM
      Louise Wolverton pass away on 4 March 2005, she had been the City
      Clerk of Huachuca City during the Early to mid 1970's.

      Best wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.
    • Betty Howard
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14 8:18 PM
        I'm sorry to hear that.  She did a lot for this town.  She was instrumental in the trade for all trees in the park.  If I remember correctly, she got us the tennis courts too.