Question about those new buildings...

  • Jann Perry
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
      So I was coming back into town today from Tucson and just noticed
      those new buildings that are going up near the water tank and Post
      Office...are those apartment buildings? Just wondering!

      Thanks--
      Jann Perry
    • Gene E McCullough
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2007
        Hi Jann, yes they are apartments. There will be 64 apartments, 32 two
        bedroom and 32 three bedroom apartments. The Monthly rents are being
        proposed at $300 for the two bedroom and $600 for three bedroom
        apartments. They are really going up fast and we should have them on
        line soon.

        Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.

        --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "Jann Perry" <jannperry@...>
        wrote:

        > So I was coming back into town today from Tucson and just noticed
        > those new buildings that are going up near the water tank and Post
        > Office...are those apartment buildings? Just wondering!
        >
        > Thanks--
        > Jann Perry

      • Jann Perry
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2007
          Wow, that's a lot of apartments going up! Not a bad price for a 3
          bedroom place, really!!

          --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "Gene E McCullough"