The Official Huachuca City Website has a new webmaster

  • Craig D. Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
      That would be me. Since the old site was so far out of date, I had to
      start from scratch but it is up and operational

      www.HuachucaCity.org

      There is not much there at the moment but the little that is there
      should work

      There is a link to this group as the Senior Center and there is a
      link to the library page

      I just put an interactive calendar that will allow anyone to put
      their events but for security sake I will be the only one allowed to
      edit or delete events. So if the Library Board or Firemen want to
      schedule their meetings, they can. I still putting in the regular
      schedules meetings like Council, P&Z and Parks & Rec

      Ron Armstrong gave me the last couple of agendas and minutes which
      will be on the site for everyone to read. That will be the next part
      of this grand project.

      My feelings do not bruise easily and I am open to suggestions. Just
      remember the final approval of what is on the website will belong to
      the government of Huachuca City. I have some leeway but every time
      that I make a change to the site, I plan on notifying the Town Clerk
      and Council

      If you have any suggestions let me know
    • Gene McCullough
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2006
        Looks good, if I can be of any help just
        E-mail(gemjlm@...),
        call(456-1237[H]/456-1224[W])or meet me at the Senior
        Center.

        Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.

        --- "Craig D. Smith" <smitty575@...> wrote:

        > That would be me. Since the old site was so far out
        > of date, I had to
        > start from scratch but it is up and operational
        >
        > www.HuachucaCity.org
        >
        > There is not much there at the moment but the little
        > that is there
        > should work
        >
        > There is a link to this group as the Senior Center
        > and there is a
        > link to the library page
        >
        > I just put an interactive calendar that will allow
        > anyone to put
        > their events but for security sake I will be the
        > only one allowed to
        > edit or delete events. So if the Library Board or
        > Firemen want to
        > schedule their meetings, they can. I still putting
        > in the regular
        > schedules meetings like Council, P&Z and Parks & Rec
        >
        > Ron Armstrong gave me the last couple of agendas and
        > minutes which
        > will be on the site for everyone to read. That will
        > be the next part
        > of this grand project.
        >
        > My feelings do not bruise easily and I am open to
        > suggestions. Just
        > remember the final approval of what is on the
        > website will belong to
        > the government of Huachuca City. I have some leeway
        > but every time
        > that I make a change to the site, I plan on
        > notifying the Town Clerk
        > and Council
        >
        > If you have any suggestions let me know

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com
      • d_parks2001
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 16, 2007
          I tried www.HuachucaCity.org and nothing came up. Am I missing
          something?

          Dave
        • Gene E McCullough
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 16, 2007
            It's off the air for the moment, we lost our Webmaster.

            Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.

            --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "d_parks2001" <d_parks2001@...>
            wrote:

            > I tried www.HuachucaCity.org and nothing came up. Am I missing
            > something?
            >
            > Dave

          • Dave
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 16, 2007
              Gene,
                  I must have been reading "late" breaking news...lol

              Now that I have your attention, how many registered voters are there in H.C?  How many citizens are eligible to vote but aren't registered?  What makes me ask is the low numbers in the last election.

              Dave

              wrote:

              > I tried www.HuachucaCity. org and nothing came up. Am I missing
              > something?
              >
              > Dave

            • Gene E McCullough
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 30, 2007
                This is probably the best source of the info you want:
                http://www.co.cochise.az.us/ccwebsite/Default.asp

                --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dave_parks@...> wrote:

                > Gene,
                > I must have been reading "late" breaking news...lol
                >
                > Now that I have your attention, how many registered voters are
                there in H.C? How many citizens are eligible to vote but aren't
                registered? What makes me ask is the low numbers in the last
                election.

                > Dave

              • Gene E McCullough
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 31, 2007
                  Better Data, but still only an estimate:

                  1. 894 registered voters.(Last election data)
                  2. 1,353 adults over the age of 18 yrs elgible to register to vote.
                  (2,000 Census data)
                  3. It's hard to say why they do not vote-a guess would be lack of
                  interest or the election was not very well announced.

                  Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.

                  --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "Gene E McCullough"