51Re: [HuachucaCityAz] Ralph Lyda

  • Jann Perry
    Mar 8, 2006
      Sorry to hear about the passing of your Father.  I lost mine back in April, 2003.  Each year on that date we head up to Tucson to eat at the Olive Garden because that was his favorite restaurant and we celebrate his life.

      There's a poem floating around the internet called "Pennies from Heaven.  It's available here: http://journals.aol.com/cmwrites/PenniesFromHeaven/
      scroll down almost to the bottom to read the poem.  It really did help me when my father passed...and now each time I see money on the ground I just smile and say, "Thanks dad!"

      AGain, sorry to read about your loss.  May God be with you.
      Jann Perry

      donnajohnsonhello wrote:
      My dad Ralph Lyda went to be with God on Tuesday March 7th 2006.
      A celebration of his life will be held on Tuesday 14th 2006 at the
       Chruch Of Christ in Whetstone fron 7p.m. until 8p.m. with visitation
      following.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      lose_an_eye C-ya, Jann

      It's always fun & games until someone loses an eye.
      And then it's a game...find the eye!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic