160Re: [HuachucaCityAz] Abandon Trailers on Navajo St

  • Joanne Werstlein
    Apr 25, 2009
      Wouldn't it be nice to have city officials that cared what the town
      looked like?

      Hard to ticket someone for an unkept yard when the Mayor has about the
      most of it. Can't enforce it on other owners of properties if the
      Mayor doesn't obey the rules.