152Re: County boundary

  • Gene E McCullough
    Sep 26, 2008
      I talked to the City Clerk(Ron Armstrong) and he indicated that the
      road in that area belongs to the city and we do maintain it. Having
      said the above; we always have trouble with our dirt roads during the
      rainy season. The maintance we provide is to keep the road passable
      and usable the majority of the year and during the rainy season there
      going to be times when we will not be able to stop all the problems.
      Keep in mind that it not always possible to beat mother natue.

      Best Wishes Gene McCullough.

      --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <d_parks2001@...> wrote:
      > I was looking at a map I got from the county that shows the
      > of the county and Huachuca City. What I found odd is that the
      > line of the county gives way to the city line allowing for the
      > in front of George Nerhan's property to be classified as city.
      > If that's true, is the city responsible for that stretch of road?
      > ask because I live further out off of Hunt Ranch Trail and for
      those of
      > us that live out here we 'have' to use that easement/road to get
      > Huachuca City. The section in front George's property turns into a
      > large mess during the monsoon season and then it turns into a rough
      > road the rest of the year.
      > Gene, if you'd like to feild this I'd appreciate it.
      > Dave Parks
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic