145Re: Dear HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com,

  • Charlene
    Aug 2, 2008
      Dave,
      Am sorry, did not mean for that email to go to groups. The thing just
      popped up to send to the people in my address book and did not think
      about all the groups I belonged to.
      Again am sorry for any problems I might have caused any one.
      Later,
      Charlene

      cswall@... in your spam filter.

      > If you don't have a spam filter, I can recommend SPAMfighter. It is
      a highly effective free spam filter for Outlook and Outlook Express.

      > You can get the free SPAMfighter here:
      > http://www.spamfighter.com/Pro
      >
      > I hope that you will whitelist me, so we can continue to
      communicate safely via email in the future.

      > Best regards
      >
      > Charlene

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic