      From: Charlene
      Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 5:20 PM
      Subject: [HuachucaCityAz] Dear HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com,

      I use a good spam filter, and you probably do the same.
      I have whitelisted you and that means that I will receive all the emails you send to me.
      I would appreciate it if you would whitelist my email address: cswall@cis-broadban d.com in your spam filter.

      If you don't have a spam filter, I can recommend SPAMfighter. It is a highly effective free spam filter for Outlook and Outlook Express.

      You can get the free SPAMfighter here:
      http://www.spamfigh ter.com/Pro

      I hope that you will whitelist me, so we can continue to communicate safely via email in the future.

      Best regards

      Charlene

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic