128Re: The Official Huachuca City Website has a new webmaster

  • Gene E McCullough
    Oct 30, 2007
      This is probably the best source of the info you want:
      http://www.co.cochise.az.us/ccwebsite/Default.asp

      Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.

      --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dave_parks@...> wrote:

      > Gene,
      > I must have been reading "late" breaking news...lol
      >
      > Now that I have your attention, how many registered voters are
      there in H.C? How many citizens are eligible to vote but aren't
      registered? What makes me ask is the low numbers in the last
      election.

      > Dave

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic