121Re: Looking for info.

  • Gene E McCullough
    Oct 3, 2007
      Look in the Files section on the left side of this page. Click on
      files and then Huachuca City Businesses and the first entry is Fort
      Auto and that is what you are looking for; Milo & Sue Parizak(I am not
      sure of the spelling) are the owner's.

      Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.

      --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "ne_hough" <ne_hough@...> wrote:

      > I was stationed in Ft Huachuca in 2004. there was an old salvage
      yard
      > in the heart of your town, and I was wondering if you knew how I
      might
      > be able to get hold of the person/s that own or run it? (if its even
      > still there.)
      > I restore old vehicles and he had some of the best. I am trying to
      get
      > hold of the person/s to see if I can buy a few vehicles.
      > Thanks,
      > Nevin H.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic