Re: Happy New Year

  • parashay shinde
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2013
      Happy New Year

      --- In How_to_get_rich_online@yahoogroups.com, "Free Woman" wrote:

      > HAPPY NEW YEAR
      >
      > Do you plan to make more money in the new year? Or do you wish to
      > get a better job, build a house, raise a family, etc? Whatever your
      > plans may be, I wish you a Happy New Year. Kindly reply to thi
      > message and wish others Happy New Year also.
      >
      > MAKE GOOD FRIENDS ONLINE THIS NEW YEAR
      > http://www.151617.nl/yahoo_women.html

    • Chris
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
        Happy new year to all of you.

        --- In Make_Your_Money_Online@yahoogroups.com, "Blk Berlin" wrote:

        HAPPY NEW YEAR

        --- In Bright_Discussion_Group@yahoogroups.com, "Free Woman" wrote:

        WOMEN LOOKING FOR MEN HAPPY NEW YEAR HAPPY WORLD

        Do you plan to make more money in the new year? Or do you wish to get a better job, build a house, raise a family, etc? Whatever your plans may be, I wish you a Happy New Year. Kindly reply to this message and wish others Happy New Year also.

        MAKE GOOD FRIENDS ONLINE THIS NEW YEAR

        Share
        Share this Happy Holidays greeting with others.