Re: Any good spots first timer By 1960

  • djboutit12000
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 14, 2010
      I have no idea I live in the Meyerland & Willowbend area on the south west side right near the loop
    • Amazing
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 14, 2010
        That's a bit far for me

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 14, 2010
          How far south are you willing to go??
        • Amazing
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 14, 2010
            Not that far is there any good finds out there

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 14, 2010
              I do not know I have not been diving in like 4 or 5 yrs