Any good spots first timer By 1960

  • amazings@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2010
      Any suggestions on where to go and what time of the day im in north Houston and have no idea on where to start. By 1960.
    • djboutit12000
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 14, 2010
        I have no idea I live in the Meyerland & Willowbend area on the south west side right near the loop
      • Amazing
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 14, 2010
          That's a bit far for me

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 14, 2010
            How far south are you willing to go??
          • Amazing
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 14, 2010
              Not that far is there any good finds out there

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 14, 2010
                I do not know I have not been diving in like 4 or 5 yrs