Hidy Ho All!

  • sm040480
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2010
      Anyone still active on here. I'm in SW Houston (the not so special part, lol) and am going to start diving here within the next two weeks. Any experienced/non-experienced divers looking for a buddy?

      Am going out tonight, despite the rain, to check some strip centers, etc.

      Suz
    • djboutit12000
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2010
        Lets up know how it goes for you like the area you went diving & if any cops messed with you while you were out??