Re: Howdy Fellow Divers!

  • planetaryg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2007
      Hi,
      I looked at your work and its beautiful. I dont have tiome now to
      talk more. But I am a big collector and want to recyel buliding
      materials and anything alse that cna be recycled. Am perparing to
      locate up near Cleveland tx. Perhpas we could collaborate on some
      things. THis site is not very active fopr the time I have been on
      it.

      R. gartner

      --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Paras"