Howdy Fellow Divers!

  • Jim Paras
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2007
      I was going to start a group named Dumpster Divers of Houston when I
      stumbled onto this group. Ain't Yahoo incredible?
      Anyway, I am a "found" material artist and am always looking for
      sites that throw away material that I can turn into art. I also have
      time to search for and work with stuff as I work 3 nights a week and
      have 4 days off to play. I am going to read through the past messages
      to find out what most people are looking for.
      I hope to be able to share sites and ideas with the members of
      this group. By the way, under my signature tag is a link to a site
      that shows some of the things I create.

      James Aristotle Paras, AKA Nearly Normal Jimmy, AKA Jim

      http://members.aol.com/jimparas/class.htm
    • planetaryg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2007
        Hi,
        I looked at your work and its beautiful. I dont have tiome now to
        talk more. But I am a big collector and want to recyel buliding
        materials and anything alse that cna be recycled. Am perparing to
        locate up near Cleveland tx. Perhpas we could collaborate on some
        things. THis site is not very active fopr the time I have been on
        it.

        R. gartner

        --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Paras"