Re: Anybody in houston want to have a dumpster diver meetup

  • David
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 10, 2006
      Would love to join in! Let me know when and where?

      --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, Myla Kay Marks
      <myidismk@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I'm really new to dumpster diving but am more than game. I would
      love to meet up with you guys and exchange ideas. Thanks, man!

      > djboutit12000 <Recordking@...> wrote:
      > Anybody in houston want to have a dumpster diver meetup in the next few
      > weeks I know I few good places to hit up in my area. Let me know what
      > you peeps think about this.

      Service.

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • planetaryg
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 11, 2006
        Can count me in. Bob Gartner

        --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "David" <dmhastie@...>

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 11, 2006
          where in houston do you live?

          wrote:

          > Would love to join in! Let me know when and where?
          >
          > --- In HoustonDumpsterDive rs@yahoogroups. com, Myla Kay Marks
          > <myidismk@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello,
          > >
          > > I'm really new to dumpster diving but am more than game. I would
          > love to meet up with you guys and exchange ideas. Thanks, man!
          > >

          > > djboutit12000 <Recordking@ > wrote:
          > > Anybody in houston want to have a dumpster diver meetup in the
          next few
          > > weeks I know I few good places to hit up in my area. Let me know
          what
          > > you peeps think about this.

          > Service.

          > > http://mail. yahoo.com