Lets Get Together soon

  • djboutit12000
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 11, 2006
      I am down for a dd get together let me know who all wants to go. I know
      about 4 to 8 good places within 2 to 4 miles of my house on the south
      west side
    • Irene
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 19, 2006
        --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "djboutit12000"
        <Recordking@...> wrote:

        > I am down for a dd get together let me know who all wants to go. I know
        > about 4 to 8 good places within 2 to 4 miles of my house on the south
        > west side

        Hey I'm up on the SW side, too. I'd be down. The cops are really heavy
        though in this area right now. They think we're all crackheads looking
        to be ID thiefs. What spots you been hittin' up? e-mail me at
        miss_tekhead@...
      • Latisha
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 20, 2006
          <Recordking@...> wrote:

          > I am down for a dd get together let me know who all wants to go. I know
          > about 4 to 8 good places within 2 to 4 miles of my house on the south
          > west side

          I'm on the NW side and have never done this before. i would really
          like some tips. a friend and i want to go. we do garage sales a lot
          and i think this would be right up our alley. any suggestions on spots>

          i'm in the copperfield area.
        • afroken3130
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 20, 2006
            --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "Latisha"
            <latisha.johnson@...> wrote:

            > --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "djboutit12000"
            > <Recordking@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I am down for a dd get together let me know who all wants to go. I
            know
            > > about 4 to 8 good places within 2 to 4 miles of my house on the south
            > > west side
            > >

            > I'm on the NW side and have never done this before. i would really
            > like some tips. a friend and i want to go. we do garage sales a lot
            > and i think this would be right up our alley. any suggestions on spots>
            >
            > i'm in the copperfield area.

            i go to IKEA a lot i've gotten about 3000 dollars in undamaged or
            slightly damaged goods right out of the dumpster
          • Latisha
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 22, 2006
              --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "afroken3130"
              <afroken3130@...> wrote:

              > --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "Latisha"
              > <latisha.johnson@> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "djboutit12000"
              > > <Recordking@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I am down for a dd get together let me know who all wants to go. I
              > know
              > > > about 4 to 8 good places within 2 to 4 miles of my house on the
              south
              > > > west side
              > > >

              > > I'm on the NW side and have never done this before. i would really
              > > like some tips. a friend and i want to go. we do garage sales a lot
              > > and i think this would be right up our alley. any suggestions on
              spots>

              > > i'm in the copperfield area.
              > >
              > i go to IKEA a lot i've gotten about 3000 dollars in undamaged or
              > slightly damaged goods right out of the dumpster

              when would be the best time to go? Only at night?
            • phillip robinson
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 22, 2006
                <afroken3130@ ...> wrote:

                > --- In HoustonDumpsterDive rs@yahoogroups. com, "Latisha"
                > <latisha.johnson@ > wrote:
                > >
                > > --- In HoustonDumpsterDive rs@yahoogroups. com, "djboutit12000"
                > > <Recordking@ > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I am down for a dd get together let me know who all wants to go. I
                > know
                > > > about 4 to 8 good places within 2 to 4 miles of my house on the
                south
                > > > west side
                > > >

                > > I'm on the NW side and have never done this before. i would really
                > > like some tips. a friend and i want to go. we do garage sales a lot
                > > and i think this would be right up our alley. any suggestions on
                spots>

                > > i'm in the copperfield area.
                > >
                > i go to IKEA a lot i've gotten about 3000 dollars in undamaged or
                > slightly damaged goods right out of the dumpster

                when would be the best time to go? Only at night?

                yea...we generally go at about midnight

                Do you Yahoo!?