re: History Channel pilot

  • bkh23859
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      DIVERS!

      I am with a documentary television company that is looking for amateurs who are able to
      distinguish junk from treasure, and that includes, architectural and computer salvaging,
      dumpster divers, etc. for a pilot series for the History Channel. The show is sort of Antique
      Roadshow with a little bit more testosterone SO ONLY MALES 18-45 PLEASE.

      We are definitely looking for people who can share their know-how in locating discarded
      items "that have lost their shine and sparkle, but not their value – or their history." In
      particular, we are looking for people who do this as a hobby and have a great passion for
      it.

      Our show is about the search for such items, the history of the item and the appraisal of
      the item's value.
      We would be doing an hour-long show featuring three collectors and would follow each
      collector on their journey for their hidden "treasure."

      If you would be interested in speaking with me regarding this show, could you please
      contact me at the number or e-mail listed below.
      Thank you!

      --
      Best Regards,
      Barbara Hughes