Re: Anybody in houston want to have a dumpster diver meetup

  • planetaryg
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 3, 2005
      Hi
      I just joined but I am willing to meetup .
      Bob G

      --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "djboutit12000"
      <Recordking@H...> wrote:

      > We could do a meet up in the next 2 weeks or so if you guys still
      want
      > to I am not to sure yet more info comming.

    • David
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 10 12:39 AM
        Would love to join in! Let me know when and where?

        --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, Myla Kay Marks
        <myidismk@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I'm really new to dumpster diving but am more than game. I would
        love to meet up with you guys and exchange ideas. Thanks, man!

        > djboutit12000 <Recordking@...> wrote:
        > Anybody in houston want to have a dumpster diver meetup in the next few
        > weeks I know I few good places to hit up in my area. Let me know what
        > you peeps think about this.

        Service.

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • planetaryg
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 11 6:52 AM
          Can count me in. Bob Gartner

          --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "David" <dmhastie@...>

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 11 1:07 PM
            where in houston do you live?

            wrote:

            > Would love to join in! Let me know when and where?
            >
            > --- In HoustonDumpsterDive rs@yahoogroups. com, Myla Kay Marks
            > <myidismk@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello,
            > >
            > > I'm really new to dumpster diving but am more than game. I would
            > love to meet up with you guys and exchange ideas. Thanks, man!
            > >

            > > djboutit12000 <Recordking@ > wrote:
            > > Anybody in houston want to have a dumpster diver meetup in the
            next few
            > > weeks I know I few good places to hit up in my area. Let me know
            what
            > > you peeps think about this.

            > Service.

            > > http://mail. yahoo.com