Re: [HoustonDumpsterDivers] Re: Anybody in houston want to have a dumpster diver meetup

  • phillip robinson
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 28, 2005
      im game...just need details
      phil

      djboutit12000 <Recordking@...> wrote:
      We could do a meet up in the next 2 weeks or so if you guys still want
      to I am not to sure yet more info comming.

    • planetaryg
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 3, 2005
        Hi
        I just joined but I am willing to meetup .
        Bob G

        --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "djboutit12000"
        <Recordking@H...> wrote:

        > We could do a meet up in the next 2 weeks or so if you guys still
        want
        > to I am not to sure yet more info comming.

      • David
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 10, 2006
          Would love to join in! Let me know when and where?

          --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, Myla Kay Marks
          <myidismk@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          >
          > I'm really new to dumpster diving but am more than game. I would
          love to meet up with you guys and exchange ideas. Thanks, man!

          > djboutit12000 <Recordking@...> wrote:
          > Anybody in houston want to have a dumpster diver meetup in the next few
          > weeks I know I few good places to hit up in my area. Let me know what
          > you peeps think about this.

          Service.

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • planetaryg
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 11, 2006
            Can count me in. Bob Gartner

            --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "David" <dmhastie@...>

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 11, 2006
              where in houston do you live?

              wrote:

              > Would love to join in! Let me know when and where?
              >
              > --- In HoustonDumpsterDive rs@yahoogroups. com, Myla Kay Marks
              > <myidismk@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hello,
              > >
              > > I'm really new to dumpster diving but am more than game. I would
              > love to meet up with you guys and exchange ideas. Thanks, man!
              > >

              > > djboutit12000 <Recordking@ > wrote:
              > > Anybody in houston want to have a dumpster diver meetup in the
              next few
              > > weeks I know I few good places to hit up in my area. Let me know
              what
              > > you peeps think about this.

              > Service.

              > > http://mail. yahoo.com