Re: Anybody in houston want to have a dumpster diver meetup

  • djboutit12000
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 27, 2005
      We could do a meet up in the next 2 weeks or so if you guys still want
      to I am not to sure yet more info comming.
    • phillip robinson
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 28, 2005
        im game...just need details
        phil

        djboutit12000 <Recordking@...> wrote:
        We could do a meet up in the next 2 weeks or so if you guys still want
        to I am not to sure yet more info comming.

      • planetaryg
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 3, 2005
          Hi
          I just joined but I am willing to meetup .
          Bob G

          --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "djboutit12000"
          <Recordking@H...> wrote:

          > We could do a meet up in the next 2 weeks or so if you guys still
          want
          > to I am not to sure yet more info comming.

        • David
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 10, 2006
            Would love to join in! Let me know when and where?

            --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, Myla Kay Marks
            <myidismk@...> wrote:

            > Hello,
            >
            > I'm really new to dumpster diving but am more than game. I would
            love to meet up with you guys and exchange ideas. Thanks, man!

            > djboutit12000 <Recordking@...> wrote:
            > Anybody in houston want to have a dumpster diver meetup in the next few
            > weeks I know I few good places to hit up in my area. Let me know what
            > you peeps think about this.

            Service.

            > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • planetaryg
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 11, 2006
              Can count me in. Bob Gartner

              --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "David" <dmhastie@...>

              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 11, 2006
                where in houston do you live?

                wrote:

                > Would love to join in! Let me know when and where?
                >
                > --- In HoustonDumpsterDive rs@yahoogroups. com, Myla Kay Marks
                > <myidismk@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hello,
                > >
                > > I'm really new to dumpster diving but am more than game. I would
                > love to meet up with you guys and exchange ideas. Thanks, man!
                > >

                > > djboutit12000 <Recordking@ > wrote:
                > > Anybody in houston want to have a dumpster diver meetup in the
                next few
                > > weeks I know I few good places to hit up in my area. Let me know
                what
                > > you peeps think about this.

                > Service.

                > > http://mail. yahoo.com