Where is everybody?

  • junk_junkie1
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2005
      Why did everyone stop posting on this site? I know there are more
      divers than this in the Houston area.
    • spacedcity
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2005
        --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "junk_junkie1"
        <lucky1lb@m...> wrote:

        > Why did everyone stop posting on this site? I know there are more
        > divers than this in the Houston area.
        There are many more divers imn Houston but I suspect there is a large
        percentage of them do not have computers/internet access.
        KRH