New from 1960

  • Nugatory
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2008
      Hello. I don't know how often this group is moderated (and based on
      the intervals between responses, I'm going to say not very often) but
      I was wondering if there was anyone available to help me. I'm not so
      much a new Freegan but Freegan-curious. I was wondering if there's
      anyone in my area (FM 1960 about five miles from 249) that would be
      willing to contact me and take me on a few practice dives.

      Much appreciated,

      Me.