RE: Area

  • Pinky Lee
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 12, 2008
      Darnit, I'm in NW Houston (249 area). Anybody up in this neck of the
      woods? I've never done this before and would like someone to
      accompany me as well.

      --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "dove.shiningmoon"
      <dove.shiningmoon@...> wrote:

      > I am in Baytown, I don't know of any good spots yet, But I would love
      > a Buddy!
      >

      > Dovie
      >

      > --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "Brittany"
      > <bidragongodess@> wrote:
      > >
      > > anyone near here know
      > > some places or want to go
      > > together i dont really want
      > > to go by myself

    • planetaryg
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 14, 2008
        Im interested. I am loooking to have a resale shop in the cleveland
        area soon. Always looking for items of value to prepare for the shop.
        RObert