my finds

  • Brittany
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2008
      so this week i pulled a
      purple tote out the
      apartment dumpster it
      was full of toys which
      included a vtech toy
      laptop the same 1 my 3 yr
      old got for her bday
    • Nutmeg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2008
        Thats awesome.. you can find alot of stuff in apartment dumpsters... like when people move out. :o)

        Peace,
        Nutmeg

        Brittany <bidragongodess@...> wrote:
        so this week i pulled a
        purple tote out the
        apartment dumpster it
        was full of toys which
        included a vtech toy
        laptop the same 1 my 3 yr
        old got for her bday

        Mitakuye Oyasin = We are All Related.
        Mitakuye Oyasin honors the sacredness of each person's individual spiritual path, acknowledges the sacredness of all life (human, animal, plant, etc.) and creates an energy of awareness which strengthens not only the person who prays but the entire planet.

        "Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances of survival for life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
        ~Albert Einstein

        "If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian."
         ~Paul McCartney