Re: Baytown Area

  • djboutit12000
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 7, 2008
      I live close to Meyerland maybe we could meet up some time
    • dove.shiningmoon
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 11, 2008
        I am in Baytown, I don't know of any good spots yet, But I would love
        a Buddy!

        Dovie

        --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "Brittany"
        <bidragongodess@...> wrote:

        > anyone near here know
        > some places or want to go
        > together i dont really want
        > to go by myself

      • Pinky Lee
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 12, 2008
          Darnit, I'm in NW Houston (249 area). Anybody up in this neck of the
          woods? I've never done this before and would like someone to
          accompany me as well.

          --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "dove.shiningmoon"
          <dove.shiningmoon@...> wrote:

          > I am in Baytown, I don't know of any good spots yet, But I would love
          > a Buddy!
          >

          > Dovie
          >

          > --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "Brittany"
          > <bidragongodess@> wrote:
          > >
          > > anyone near here know
          > > some places or want to go
          > > together i dont really want
          > > to go by myself

        • planetaryg
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 14, 2008
            Im interested. I am loooking to have a resale shop in the cleveland
            area soon. Always looking for items of value to prepare for the shop.
            RObert