RE: [HoustonDumpsterDivers] Baytown Area

  • Brenda
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2008
      Hi I am not out your way unfortunately, but would love to find a buddy in the Montrose area.

      Brittany wrote:
      > anyone near here know
      > some places or want to go
      > together i dont really want
      > to go by myself

    • kaebruney
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2008
        --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, Brenda <brynnee@...> wrote:

        > Hi I am not out your way unfortunately, but would love to find a
        buddy in the Montrose area.

        Hey Brenda... I'm in Oak Forest.. just north of Montrose.

        We should get together and dive sometime :0)

        Kae
      • djboutit12000
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 7, 2008
          I live close to Meyerland maybe we could meet up some time
        • dove.shiningmoon
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 11, 2008
            I am in Baytown, I don't know of any good spots yet, But I would love
            a Buddy!

            Dovie

            --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "Brittany"
            <bidragongodess@...> wrote:

            > anyone near here know
            > some places or want to go
            > together i dont really want
            > to go by myself

          • Pinky Lee
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 12, 2008
              Darnit, I'm in NW Houston (249 area). Anybody up in this neck of the
              woods? I've never done this before and would like someone to
              accompany me as well.

              --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "dove.shiningmoon"
              <dove.shiningmoon@...> wrote:

              > I am in Baytown, I don't know of any good spots yet, But I would love
              > a Buddy!
              >

              > Dovie
              >

              > --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "Brittany"
              > <bidragongodess@> wrote:
              > >
              > > anyone near here know
              > > some places or want to go
              > > together i dont really want
              > > to go by myself

            • planetaryg
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 14, 2008
                Im interested. I am loooking to have a resale shop in the cleveland
                area soon. Always looking for items of value to prepare for the shop.
                RObert