RE: [HoustonDumpsterDivers] Baytown Area

  • Brenda
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2008
      Hi I am not out your way unfortunately, but would love to find a buddy in the Montrose area.

      Brittany wrote:
      > anyone near here know
      > some places or want to go
      > together i dont really want
      > to go by myself

    • kaebruney
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2008
        --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, Brenda <brynnee@...> wrote:

        > Hi I am not out your way unfortunately, but would love to find a
        buddy in the Montrose area.

        Hey Brenda... I'm in Oak Forest.. just north of Montrose.

        We should get together and dive sometime :0)

        Kae
      • djboutit12000
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 7, 2008
          I live close to Meyerland maybe we could meet up some time
        • dove.shiningmoon
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 11 5:32 PM
            I am in Baytown, I don't know of any good spots yet, But I would love
            a Buddy!

            Dovie

            --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "Brittany"
            <bidragongodess@...> wrote:

            > anyone near here know
            > some places or want to go
            > together i dont really want
            > to go by myself

          • Pinky Lee
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 12 1:10 PM
              Darnit, I'm in NW Houston (249 area). Anybody up in this neck of the
              woods? I've never done this before and would like someone to
              accompany me as well.

              --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "dove.shiningmoon"
              <dove.shiningmoon@...> wrote:

              > I am in Baytown, I don't know of any good spots yet, But I would love
              > a Buddy!
              >

              > Dovie
              >

              > --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "Brittany"
              > <bidragongodess@> wrote:
              > >
              > > anyone near here know
              > > some places or want to go
              > > together i dont really want
              > > to go by myself

            • planetaryg
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 14 10:58 PM
                Im interested. I am loooking to have a resale shop in the cleveland
                area soon. Always looking for items of value to prepare for the shop.
                RObert