Baytown Area

  • Brittany
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2008
      anyone near here know
      some places or want to go
      together i dont really want
      to go by myself
    • Brenda
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 5, 2008
        Hi I am not out your way unfortunately, but would love to find a buddy in the Montrose area.

        Brittany wrote:
        > anyone near here know
        > some places or want to go
        > together i dont really want
        > to go by myself

      • kaebruney
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2008
          --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, Brenda <brynnee@...> wrote:

          > Hi I am not out your way unfortunately, but would love to find a
          buddy in the Montrose area.

          Hey Brenda... I'm in Oak Forest.. just north of Montrose.

          We should get together and dive sometime :0)

          Kae
        • djboutit12000
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 7, 2008
            I live close to Meyerland maybe we could meet up some time
          • dove.shiningmoon
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 11, 2008
              I am in Baytown, I don't know of any good spots yet, But I would love
              a Buddy!

              Dovie

              --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "Brittany"
              <bidragongodess@...> wrote:

              > anyone near here know
              > some places or want to go
              > together i dont really want
              > to go by myself

            • Pinky Lee
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 12, 2008
                Darnit, I'm in NW Houston (249 area). Anybody up in this neck of the
                woods? I've never done this before and would like someone to
                accompany me as well.

                --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "dove.shiningmoon"
                <dove.shiningmoon@...> wrote:

                > I am in Baytown, I don't know of any good spots yet, But I would love
                > a Buddy!
                >

                > Dovie
                >

                > --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "Brittany"
                > <bidragongodess@> wrote:
                > >
                > > anyone near here know
                > > some places or want to go
                > > together i dont really want
                > > to go by myself

              • planetaryg
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 14, 2008
                  Im interested. I am loooking to have a resale shop in the cleveland
                  area soon. Always looking for items of value to prepare for the shop.
                  RObert