Re: Live Galleria/Montrose Area - Anyone Else Nearby?

  • kaebruney
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2008
      Best times to go are the days before heavy trash (check you arrea city
      wase oick up for the days - my neighborhood is 3rd Thursday of the
      month but each area varies), the 13-15th of the month and the 28-1st
      of the month.

      People move and are evicted mid month and end of month / beginnning of
      month and there are tons of discards to be found in their moving.
      Similarly heavy trash days are a good find.

      I'm just north of the Heights so if you ever need an evening dumpster
      buddy.. I'm in! :0)

      Kae

      --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "discordiaindeed"