Live Galleria/Montrose Area - Anyone Else Nearby?

  • discordiaindeed
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      Just moved over here, school tuition is killing me! Anyone have
      suggestions of where to go? Specific days of the month/week that things
      are discarded? Anyone wanna join me some night?
    • kaebruney
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2008
        Best times to go are the days before heavy trash (check you arrea city
        wase oick up for the days - my neighborhood is 3rd Thursday of the
        month but each area varies), the 13-15th of the month and the 28-1st
        of the month.

        People move and are evicted mid month and end of month / beginnning of
        month and there are tons of discards to be found in their moving.
        Similarly heavy trash days are a good find.

        I'm just north of the Heights so if you ever need an evening dumpster
        buddy.. I'm in! :0)

        Kae

        --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "discordiaindeed"