Re: Friday Night dive????

  • joycemackenzie2007
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2008
      If there is a group going I would be interested. It would be my first
      time too.

      --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "mmmarsalia"
      <mmmarsalia@...> wrote:

      > Anybody ever gone on a Friday night? I convinced the hubby to take me
      > as I'm a big chicken....his only concern is security...what do I tell
      > him?

    • mmmarsalia
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 28, 2008
        I think it's going to be just my hubby and me. I'll give a full report
        totomorrow if it happens! We think it's best to wait until stores have
        closed...

        --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "joycemackenzie2007"