Re: Friday Night dive????

  • djboutit12000
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2008
      Area I live in dive is not that bad it is just that a few cops can be
      dicks about this
    • joycemackenzie2007
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 28, 2008
        If there is a group going I would be interested. It would be my first
        time too.

        --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "mmmarsalia"
        <mmmarsalia@...> wrote:

        > Anybody ever gone on a Friday night? I convinced the hubby to take me
        > as I'm a big chicken....his only concern is security...what do I tell
        > him?

      • mmmarsalia
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 28, 2008
          I think it's going to be just my hubby and me. I'll give a full report
          totomorrow if it happens! We think it's best to wait until stores have
          closed...

          --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "joycemackenzie2007"