Friday Night dive????

  • mmmarsalia
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 27, 2008
      Anybody ever gone on a Friday night? I convinced the hubby to take me
      as I'm a big chicken....his only concern is security...what do I tell
      him?
    • djboutit12000
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 27, 2008
        I use to go out some got 2 cops messin with me so I stoped I would love
        to to start up again in a good area where I would not be messed with
      • mmmarsalia
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 28, 2008
          Do you mind sharing what part of town you've been messed with? Want to
          make sure I avoid!!!!

          --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "djboutit12000"

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 28, 2008
            Area I live in dive is not that bad it is just that a few cops can be
            dicks about this
          • joycemackenzie2007
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 28, 2008
              If there is a group going I would be interested. It would be my first
              time too.

              --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "mmmarsalia"
              <mmmarsalia@...> wrote:

              > Anybody ever gone on a Friday night? I convinced the hubby to take me
              > as I'm a big chicken....his only concern is security...what do I tell
              > him?

            • mmmarsalia
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 28, 2008
                I think it's going to be just my hubby and me. I'll give a full report
                totomorrow if it happens! We think it's best to wait until stores have
                closed...

                --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "joycemackenzie2007"