Anyone live central and want to dumpster dive?

  • lia_horton525
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 17, 2008
      Never done it before... But I am all for it! Let me know... :)
    • planetaryg
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 18, 2008
        I dont have my trailer available but know where there is lots of stuff.
        What sort if things are you into?
        Bob

        --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "lia_horton525"
        <lia_horton525@...> wrote:

        > Never done it before... But I am all for it! Let me know... :)

      • mmmarsalia
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 27, 2008
          Are you guys still diving? I've never been before and would
          prefer "expert guidance" my first dive!!!! I'm a stone's throw to
          central (290 & W 43rd).

          Let me know!!!!

          --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "planetaryg"
          <planetaryg@...> wrote:

          > I dont have my trailer available but know where there is lots of
          stuff.
          > What sort if things are you into?
          > Bob
          >
          > --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "lia_horton525"
          > <lia_horton525@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Never done it before... But I am all for it! Let me know... :)

        • joycemackenzie2007
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 27, 2008
            Where are these places with good stuff. I live near the Galleria
            area. Any ideas?

            <planetaryg@...> wrote:

            > I dont have my trailer available but know where there is lots of
            stuff.
            > What sort if things are you into?
            > Bob
            >
            > --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "lia_horton525"
            > <lia_horton525@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Never done it before... But I am all for it! Let me know... :)

          • djboutit12000
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 27, 2008
              I live on the south west side right loop I am looking to go if we do a
              meet up some time soon
            • kaebruney
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 8, 2008
                NW loop here.. just past the Heights!

                I'd love to join the meet-up, so let me know when it's planned for!

                Kae

                --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, "djboutit12000"