Re: [HoustonDumpsterDivers] Most activity in a moon eclipse

  • rosa rodriguez
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2008
      Happily married with 4 children.. NW Houston/Cypress area.

      I'm wondering if anyone knows what time is the best time to go dumpster diving? night Morning day? Is it legal? do you have to ask permission?

      I would hate to this by myself? I have never seen a dumpster up close. do we have to take a step ladder? SO many questions for any experts...

      Rosa
      planetaryg <planetaryg@...> wrote:
      Wow this group has come to life! I am Sw houston and am looking to open
      a recycled stuff store. Also I am a single guy and looking for a heart
      friend.
      Bob

    • planetaryg
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 29, 2008
        Easy~~~
        You just dive in!!

        --- In HoustonDumpsterDivers@yahoogroups.com, rosa rodriguez
        <rojordz6@...> wrote:

        > Happily married with 4 children.. NW Houston/Cypress area.
        >
        > I'm wondering if anyone knows what time is the best time to go
        dumpster diving? night Morning day? Is it legal? do you have to ask
        permission?

        > I would hate to this by myself? I have never seen a dumpster up
        close. do we have to take a step ladder? SO many questions for any
        experts...

        > Rosa
        > planetaryg <planetaryg@...> wrote:
        > Wow this group has come to life! I am Sw houston and am
        looking to open
        > a recycled stuff store. Also I am a single guy and looking for a
        heart
        > friend.
        > Bob

        Mobile. Try it now.